Home of the 2015 U.S. Open
Located on more than 950 acres on the shores of the Puget Sound, Chambers Bay is a world-class, 18-hole championship golf course.
Designed as a true links course inspired by the traditions of St. Andrews, where the game was first developed 500 years ago, Chambers Bay highlights and protects its natural landscape and wildlife, earning the course a Silver Signature Sanctuary certification from Audubon International in 2007. In June 2015, Chambers Bay will test the greatest golfers in the world as host of the U.S. Open, the first course in the Pacific Northwest to do so.
- #1 Public Golf Course in Washington State – Golf Digest Magazine
- #1 Municipal Court in the United States – Links Magazine
- #14 Top 100 You Can Play – Golf Magazine
- #2 America’s Best Municipal Courses – Golfweek Magazine
- #22 Best Modern Courses – Golfweek Magazine
Chambers Bay Golf Course
6320 Grandview Drive West, University Place, WA 98467