Home of the Valspar Championship Presented by BB&T
Consistently voted one of top courses in the country, the Copperhead course at Innisbrook Resort and Golf Club continues to be a favorite course to play for all types of golfers, including PGA TOUR professionals.
With its tree-lined fairways and rolling terrain, it is the most recognizable of Innisbrook’s four courses. At 7,300 yards, this championship course presents multiple challenges – even for the longest of hitters. As an annual stop on the PGA Tour, Copperhead provides one of Florida’s best opportunities to enjoy golf the way nature intended. The surrounding lakes and ponds are home to abundant wildlife, including fox squirrels, bald eagles, alligators, blue herons, and many other types of waterfowl.
- #3 Best Course You Can Play in Florida – Golfweek Magazine
- #47 Best Resort Courses – Golfweek Magazine
- Top 100 You Can Play – Golf Digest Magazine
- #93 Greatest Public Golf Courses – Golf Digest Magazine
- #9 Players Pick – Golf Digest Magazine
- 4.5 Stars – Best Places to Play Ratings – Golf Digest Magazine
- #16 Top 100 Golf Courses in the World – Golf Link
- One of the Top 50 Golf Facilities in the U.S. – Readers’s Choice Awards – Golf World Magazine
Innisbrook Resort And Golf Club: Copperhead Course
36750 US Highway 19 N, Palm Harbor, FL 34683