Park Hyatt Aviara Resort
From atop a high ridge on the shore of the Batiquitos Lagoon and overlooking the Pacific Ocean sits Park Hyatt Aviara Resort. Secluded amid 200 acres of verdant hillsides and rolling valleys, the resort features expansive facilities for meetings and special events, enhanced by complete resort amenities, from fine dining to the luxurious Aviara Spa. Guest will enjoy sparkling pools, tennis, golf or the fitness center.
The Aviara Spa, which features 15,000 square feet of space and 20 treatment rooms, is equipped with an indoor solarium lounge area, whirlpools, saunas, steam rooms and locker and exercise equipment.
For those looking for a romantic get-a-way, the spa features a couple’s suite designed with luxury and romance in mind, which is perfect for those celebrating a new marriage, an anniversary or any other special occasion. Amenities include an intimate lounge area with marble fireplace and shower for two, an attached treatment room with side-by-side massage tables and a private patio with whirlpool.
The resort’s award-winning dining facilities are sure to satisfy the palate of all guests. Five restaurants offer exceptional cuisine, ranging from the poolside Ocean Pool Bar and Grill to the airy California Bistro, contemporary Argyle Steakhouse and elegant Vivace dining room serving a regional Italian menu.
Consistently ranked as one of the top golf resorts in California, The Aviara Golf Club is a visually stunning course that has become a regular stop on the LPGA. As the only course in San Diego designed by Arnold Palmer, it is uniquely sculpted around rolling hillsides, containing plenty of bunker and water challenges and landscaped with wildflowers native to Southern California.
This 18-hole championship course makes golfers feel like they are playing a round in a botanical garden.
Aviara’s challenging layout winds through the rolling valleys of California coast, occasionally offering sneak peaks of the Pacific Ocean. While the wide fairways offer some forgiveness on wayward tee shots, golfers need to approach each shot with accuracy in mind. Large, long greens play fast, making shot placement even more important.
Awards & Accolades
- Home of the Kia Classic – 2013-2016
- Five Star Award – Resort – Forbes – 2015-2016
- Four-Diamond Award – Argyle Steakhouse – AAA – 2012-2015
- Four-Diamond Award – Vivace Restaurant – AAA – 2000-2015
- Five Diamond Award – Resort – AAA – 2000-2015
- Gold Badge Best Hotels in the USA – U.S. News & World Reports – 2014-2015
- The World’s Best Hotels List – Travel + Leisure – 2015
- Top 20 Resorts in Southern California Readers’ Choice Awards – Conde Nast Traveler – 2015
- #5 in Southern California Readers’ Choice Awards, Best Resort – Conde Nast Traveler – 2014
- Best in Stay Award – Orbitz – 2014
- Award of Excellence – Wine Spectator Magazine – 2012-2014
- #31 Top 100 Best in California – Golf Digest – 2013
- #1 Top Golf Resorts in San Diego – Conde Nast Traveler – 2012
- #6 Top Golf Resorts in California – Conde Nast Traveler – 2012
- Top 75 Golf Resorts in America – Golf Digest – 2009-2012