200 Ocean Crest Drive
Palm Coast, FL 32137
A truly unique experience, Hammock Beach Golf Resort and Spa is situated on a stunning stretch of unspoiled beach along the Atlantic Coast in Palm Coast, Fla. Enjoy a taste of casual luxury designed for family vacations, weekends with friends or elevated corporate gatherings. Stay in elevated suites featuring sophisticated coastal décor and classic style, outfitted with premier amenities and golf course views.
The resort offers six unique dining experiences and a number of activities including a 91,000-square-foot pool complex complete with a water flume and lazy river; the soft, sandy beach; and popular nearby attractions such as historic St. Augustine, Daytona International Speedway and the Kennedy Space Center.
Nestled along the shoreline and overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, Hammock Beach offers two award-winning golf courses for the ultimate golf getaway. The breathtaking Jack Nicklaus-designed Ocean Course winds along pristine wetlands and sparkling lakes, while the Conservatory Course, designed by Tom Watson, is highlighted by waterfalls, babbling brooks, and field stone work.
Length: 7,201 yards
The Jack Nicklaus designed Ocean Course plays six holes directly on the picturesque Atlantic Ocean. The photo-worthy views are just the beginning, as this award-winning course is home to a four-hole finish nicknamed “The Bear Claw” – the most challenging stretch of the whole course.
Awards and Recognitions
- Top 17 Most Awe-Inspiring, Jaw-Dropping and Spectacular Oceanside Holes in America – Golf.com, 2019
- Editors’ Choice, Best Golf Resorts in Florida – Golf Digest, 2018 and 2016
- Top 100 Courses You Can Play – Golf Magazine, 2016
- Best Golf Courses You Can Play in Florida – Golf Magazine, 2016
- Silver Medal Golf Resort – Golf Digest, 2016
- 10 Best Courses You Can Play in Florida – Golfweek, 2019, 2016 and 2013
- 10 Best Courses You Can Play – Golfweek, 2019 and 2017