4435 Dogwood Trail
Kettering, OH 45429
Home course of the University of Dayton Flyers
NCR Country Club boasts two Dick Wilson signature golf courses.
The North Course is a prairie style, links type golf course with a par of 70 covering a total of 6,828 yards.
The North Course perfectly compliments the South Course, which offers a welcomed change of pace while still offering a stern test of golf for golfers of any ability level. The championship South Course is an extremely demanding par 71 layout that includes wooded, rolling terrain. For nearly 70 years, the South Course has been a host site for many state, regional and national golf championships.
The NCR Country Club practice facilities include two practice greens with bunkers, an upper practice range, a 6.5-acre short game practice facility and an indoor golf studio with a golf simulator. The short game practice facility allows free-form play to practice any iron shot or play as a short five-hole par three.
NCR is a private club.
NCR Country Club South Course
Length: 7,055 yards
Awards and Recognitions
- #65 – Top 100 Classic Golf Courses You Can Play In The USA – GOLFweek, 2016
- #70 – Top 100 Classic Golf Courses You Can Play In The USA – GOLFweek, 2017
- #97 – Top 100 Classic Golf Courses You Can Play In The USA – GOLFweek, 2022
- #101 – Top 100 Classic Golf Courses You Can Play In The USA – GOLFweek, 2021
- Hosted the 1969 PGA Championship
- Hosted the 1986 U.S. Women’s Open
- Hosted the 1998 U.S. Mid Amateur
- Hosted the 2005 U.S. Senior Open
- Hosted the 2013 USGA Women’s State Team Championship
- Hosted the 2022 U.S. Senior Women’s Open