Port St. Lucie, FL
PGA Village in Port St. Lucie, Florida, is the ultimate golf resort destination. The home of the PGA includes 54 holes of championship golf masterfully laid out by design legends Tom Fazio and Pete Dye; the best in golf training and teaching at the state-of-the-art 35-acre PGA Center for Golf Learning and Performance; major golf history and artifacts; all located within one spectacular golf resort.
St. Lucie offers a unique membership opportunity where club members can enjoy the one and only home of the PGA of America. PGA Golf Club members enjoy a wide array of member benefits including complimentary access to the PGA Center for Golf Learning and Performance and the ability to enjoy all four championship golf courses as well as the PGA Short Course.
PGA Golf Club Member Benefits include:
- Play all four golf courses – Wanamaker, Ryder, Dye and St. Lucie Trail Golf Club for $24 per round all year, with reduced fees for guests
- Membership Programs are available with flexible installment plans. Annual dues payable monthly.
- Complimentary access to the PGA Center for Learning and Performance
- Private Golf Car Program allows you to use your own golf car on all courses
- Tee times up to 60 days in advance
- Member social and golf events at the St. Lucie Trail Golf Club and PGA Golf Club
- Tennis program for beginners to advanced players on 5 lighted courts
- Remodeled pool area with shade trellises, new furniture and pool heater
Located less than an hour north of West Palm Beach, PGA Village is available for wedding, private function or corporate event, offering an intimate but spacious setting for up to 180 guests.
Golf history lovers will find significant artifacts, including golf’s four major championship trophies, in the PGA Gallery in the expanded clubhouse at nearby PGA Golf Club.
The PGA Gallery, the centerpiece of the clubhouse, is where the story of the PGA of America begins. As the PGA celebrates its Centennial in 2016, visitors now will review highlights and artifacts of the PGA Championship, the Ryder Cup, along with those of legend Walter Hagen. Also, a historical timeline enables visitors to learn more about the growth of the PGA of America. The PGA Gallery is the PGA of America’s interactive year-round showcase.