Donald Trump does everything big and his golf course is no exception. Built with a price tag exceeding $250 million, Trump National Golf Club is billed as the most expensive golf course ever.
This Pete Dye designed course rests upon the Pacific Coast – just 30 miles south of downtown Los Angeles. Featuring massive bunkers lined with pristine white sand, multiple water hazards and two waterfalls, golfers of all skillsets will be tempted to take risks instead of well-placed shots.
Called the pinnacle of the luxury golf experience, Trump National provides an unmatched golf experience.
- #1 golf course in the West – Fairways and Greens Magazine
- Best golf course in the state of California – Southland Golf Magazine
- Best golf course in California – American Academy of Hospitality Sciences
- Top 100 courses you can play – Golf Magazine
- Top 50 Public Golf Course Readers Choice Award – Golf World
- Top 100 Best Golf Shop – Golf World
- Top 50 Public Driving Range Award p – Golf Range Association of America
- Top 100 Golf Shop in America – AGM Platinum Awards Recognizing Premier Golf Shops
Trump National Golf Club And Terranea Resort
One Trump National Drive, Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 90275