5218 Patrick Road
Verona, NY 13478
Turning Stone is a premier four-season destination resort in Upstate New York, proudly owned and operated by the Oneida Indian Nation. This renowned, award-winning destination resort features world-class amenities including four hotels, two luxurious spas, five golf courses, more than 20 dining options, a 125,000-square-foot Las Vegas-style gaming floor, a cabaret style showroom, a 5,000-seat arena, and several nightlife venues.
Length: 7,105 yards
This world-class course, designed by Robert Trent Jones, Jr., was recognized as 2021 Golfer’s Choice by Golf Advisor — Best Golf Courses in New York (#1). Kaluhyat is the Oneida word for “the other side of the sky,” and the course features dramatic changes in elevation, measuring as high as 50 feet in some areas. Plateau settings offer seemingly endless, spectacular views of the surrounding terrain. Six lakes throughout the course add to the picturesque beauty. Kaluhyat is a classic shot-maker’s course, where accuracy and strategy are rewarded as much as length.
Awards and Recognitions
- 2021 Golfweek – Top 50 Casino Courses (#35)
- 2020 Golfweek – The Best Courses You Can Play in New York (#11)
- 2020 Golfweek – Top 50 Casino Courses (#35)
- 2020 Association of Golf Merchandisers – Platinum Award
- 2018 Northeast Golf Magazine – Best in New York Golf – Public Courses (#16)
- 2018 Golfweek – Best Casino Courses
- 2017 Golfweek – Best Courses You Can Play in New York
- 2017 Golf Digest – America’s 100 Greatest Public Golf Courses
- 2017 Golfweek – Best Resort Courses