As golfers approach the first tee at Wolf Creek, they immediately know they are about to embark on the ultimate golf journey. Their eyes gaze upon a canvas containing the details of the striped emerald green fairway, lined with brilliant white sand bunkers. Continuing to navigate the landscape, they behold majestic elevation drops and wandering canyons, as fairways and greens sit in perfect harmony with the natural setting. The sheer natural beauty of the course is enough to make golfers temporarily forget the challenge awaiting them as they prepare to tee-off.
Since opening in 2000, golfers from all over the world have flocked to Wolf Creek Golf Club in Mesquite, Nev. to experience a one-of-a kind golf adventure and also to enjoy the fine-dining experience at the course’s restaurant, The Terrace at Wolf Creek. Overlooking one of the most breathtaking golf courses in the world, The Terrace provides a relaxing atmosphere with dining hospitality for golfer and non-golfers alike looking to enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner. Their dedicated culinary team provides the ultimate service, which when combined with award-winning food made from the finest ingredients, makes Wolf Creek the ultimate golfing experience.
Awards & Accolades
- #41 Top 100 Public Courses – Golf Digest – 2015
- #37 Top 100 Public Courses – Golf Digest – 2014
- #2 or #3 Best Courses to Play in Nevada – Golf Digest, Golfweek and Golf Magazine – 2003-2014
- Top 100 Golf Courses You Can Play – Golf Magazine – 2004-2013
- America’s 100 Greatest Golf Courses You Can Play – Golf Digest – 2003-2013
- Fans Choice Award – Golf Digest – 2011
- America’s Best Resort Golf Course – Golfweek – 2005
- Featured Course – Golfweek – March 2003
- Americas Best Modern Course – Golfweek – 2003
- Best New Course – Golf Digest – 2002
- Best Golf Courses You Can Play #48 – Golf Magazine – 2002
- Top 10 Best Places to Play in the World to play – Wall Street Journal Europe – 2001