Enjoy golf at its finest on the Palm Course at The McCormick Ranch.
Open year-round, the Palm is one of two club courses that both reach over 7,000 yards in length and are located in the heart of Scottsdale, AZ. Players of all abilities – from beginner to professional – can play the course. The Palm is lined with hundreds of palm trees and loaded with water hazards, as ten of its 18 holes feature water.
Designed by Desmond Muirhead, the Palm features beautiful tropical surroundings and views of Camelback and Mummy Mountains.
Overall, the The Mccormick Ranch is home to some of the largest practice facilities in the Southwest; spacious putting greens, a large driving range, and bunkered chipping greens help players work on their game before turning it loose on the course.
- 9th Hole of Palm Course name as one of the USA’s top 18 water holes – Golf Illustrated
- Host of the Arizona Amateur Stroke Play Championship
- Site of the Golf for Women National Club Championship
- Home of the Arizona Open Professional Golf Tournament
- Host of the National Junior College Golf Championship
- Beginner Friendly Certification by the National Golf Course Owners of America
- Couples Choice Awards – WeddingWire
Mccormick Ranch Golf Club: Palm Course
7505 East McCormick Parkway, Scottsdale, AZ 85258